Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankfulness--Day 29

Today I am thankful that Big Joel is home. He travels a LOT during the year, but he got home this past Monday and will be here for the entire month of December. One of the best things about me not working now, is that when he's home we get to goof off. We have had some really great days doing absolutely nothing. This week, the girls have been on Fall break. Yesterday, we drove to Hill Country to have Thanksgiving with my dad. Today, we put up one of the Christmas trees and took the girls to a movie. Tomorrow we will go to church together as a family. All of these things I would have done even if he were on the road, but I am so grateful that he is here. I love laughing with him and watching him pester/play with the girls. He is a lot of fun to have around. Yep, I think he's a keeper.
For this and so much more, I am very thankful.

No comments: