Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thankfulness--Day 15

Today I am thankful that HannahKate plays indoor sports, instead of outdoor sports. It is the most blustery, chilly day outside. Even though the sun is shining, the wind is so cold it will take your breath away. As I was dropping Hannah off at the school this morning to leave for her volleyball tournament, there were people bundled up in coats, hats, blankets, etc. making their way to the football stands for area play-off games. So while I'm not exactly thrilled at the prospect of driving an hour and a half to watch the volleyball tournament, I am very, very, oh-so-very grateful that it will be indoors.
For this and so much more, I am very thankful.

2 comments:

SuZ said...

That is why I love living in Florida. Rarely ever a blustry day here. :)

Jennifer said...

It's getting super cold here too--it even started snowing today! Good thing her game was inside--brrrr!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!