Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Simply the Best--Day 6



I knew I'd have to stretch to keep up the topic of "BEST" for January's NaBloPoMO theme. I just didn't really think I'd have to do it six days in...only 25 more posts to go. Anyway, today's "BEST" is combined with a Weekly Pic, since I haven't done one of those in a while, I'll just kill two birds with one post.
Back in November, we went with a group of friends to a remote cabin in Arkansas for Thanksgiving weekend. (Hopefully I'll get around to sharing more about it eventually.) One night we took a trip into "town" for dinner and some window shopping. We'd had several days of outdoor fun and late nights, so Hallie was exhausted. She found the BEST place to stop and rest for a moment. Our little friend Ben agreed it was the BEST place and joined her.

No comments: