I read on a blog coaching site the other day that you should make your blog personal so that people feel like they really know you. So I decided to share 5 things that my "readership" may or may not know about me. Or more appropriately, 5 things you may/may not CARE to know about me. Anyway, I'm thinking of making this a recurring feature, but only if you leave me comments and tell me 5 things about yourself. That's only fair. Why should I be the only one to share my crazy?
1. I'm an only child. (That explains a lot right there, doesn't it?)
2. I do not like to have my feet touched. (I nearly have to take a Valium just to get a pedicure.)
3. I always park on Row 15 at Wal-Mart. Always. (Even if there's a closer spot, I'm afraid I'll forget where I parked my vehicle and have to wander aimlessly around the parking lot looking silly with my groceries.) Wal-Mart. Always low prices. Always Row 15.
4. I took Karate in college. (I had to drop out after two weeks because we had to go barefooted--see item #2)
5. One of my alltime favorite comfort foods is "Tunafish Gravy and Waffles". (Its better than it sounds. Really it is. I'll post the recipe if anyone is interested. Any takers?)
I've bared my soul, now its your turn...