Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New! Wednesday Words of Wisdom

Alright, since I'm totally fascinated with this blogging thing, I've decided to add a new "feature" called Wednesday Words of Wisdom. I plan to include quotes from a variety of places such as books I'm reading, conversations, Scripture, sermons, or anything else that interests me. I really enjoy doing the Weekly Pic because it gives me a framework to go on...in other words, a lazy person's prompt for making sure they post at least once a week. So now, my "regular readers" will have something to look forward to on Wednesdays! (Perhaps some of you over there in my Blogroll should try a weekly feature also....) So here goes the first installment of Wednesday Words of Wisdom:

By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is
established;through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful
treasures.
Proverbs 24:3-4

1 comment:

Kimberly Carpenter said...

Ooh, I like it. I am working on a redesign, and after that I was thinking of a few weekly features to keep me focused.