Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Writing on the Wall

As we were wandering around New York City recently, we came across an art exhibit in a renovated old school.  The event was called ReForm School and was billed as "an art-based education event...designed to push forward new thinking about fixing America's schools."  It was really artsy and definitely forward thinking, but it was also a fun way to spend a few hours in the City.  You can read more about it here... if you're interested in that kind of thing.
Since I have two very smart girls who are also very pretty, I had to take this picture.  I'm not sure if this was supposed to be considered art or part of the exhibit, but it was written on the wall of the Girls' restroom... definitely better than what you would normally find written on a bathroom wall.  I took the picture with my iPhone CameraBag app and the Silver filter...if you're interested in that kind of thing.

No comments: