Saturday, October 16, 2010

Weekly Pic--Macy's Empire

Had the chance to go to NYC for a few days this week with BigJoel.  We had so much fun!  I've been trying to master the "art" of great photos with my iPhone.  Joel always takes the coolest pics with his, but mine never seem to come out like I want them to.   However, this was one of my favorite shots of the trip--Macy's Department Store in the foreground and the Empire State Building in the back.  For any camera nerds who might be interested (ahem, you know who you are...), I used the Hipstamatic app with the Jimmy lens and Blanko film.

1 comment:

troybradfordphotos said...

I must be that "camera nerd" that you are referring to. Multiple days in NYC with an iPhone 4 and one picture is all you have to show for it? C'mon, post some more... I am sure they are great!