Monday, November 26, 2007

My Inaugural Blog

I'm pretty new to blogging...well, ok I'm so new that I really have no idea what I'm doing. No great mission or purpose in mind...no goal to accomplish or cause to champion. I don't really know what to expect or what expectations will be placed on me. I'm afraid this will be yet another venture that started out as "fun" or a "hobby" and will quickly become "one more thing that I feel guilty about not finishing" ... like my daughters' baby books,
or the nativity sewing project I began 10 years ago,
or the scrapbook chronicling the construction of our new house four years ago,
or organizing the craft closet,
or working on my masters degree,
or learning to speak spanish...and the list goes on.

At any rate, I guess I will give it a shot.

No comments: