Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Who's Kid Is That Anyway?

So HannahKate has started another blog.  I think she has two, or three, but she keeps forgetting the passwords so she can never update them.  This one is called Confessions of a Decidophobic.  A decidophobic is a person who has a fear of making decisions.  I thought she made that word up, but I Googled it and found that it really exists.  I guess I should know that, because I believe I might suffer from it myself.
Anyway, she's embarked on a mission to write 30 Letters in 30 Days.  Its a pretty impressive challenge, so I wish her the very best.  I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to do it also.  It seems like a fun idea, but I don't know if I can come up with enough material for 30 days.  There might not even be 30 people that I know/like well enough to write a letter to.  We'll see.  I've given myself a deadline of October 31 to make up my mind.  (It's becoming more and more obvious where HanK gets her "decidophobia", isn't it?)
While I'm still mulling over my options, you should check out Hannah's blog.  She's a pretty neat kid young lady.

No comments: