Monday, December 6, 2010

Photo Challenge #5

Your humble abode...


Not exactly sure of the point for this challenge, so I'm just going to post a picture of the Christmas tree in "my humble abode."  I only have one tree this year.  I used to have multiple--like 4 or 5, but it's not quite as much fun now that everyone else seems to be doing it, too.  That, and the fact that I'm getting lazy-er each year.  I no longer get caught up in the joy of decorating, because the dread of un-decorating discourages me.  Don't call me Scrooge yet, I still love Christmas time and we still have stockings and nativities and yard art.  I just didn't start decorating before Thanksgiving and drag out every last ball twinkle light this time.  Maybe next year...

1 comment:

Paisley said...

I love your tree it's beautiful!