Tuesday, November 3, 2009

MNSC Meets Halloween

Last week, Elizabeth hosted the 1st Ever Monday Night Supper Club Halloween Party. Since I rarely have my camera and Elizabeth rarely posts blogs anymore, I decided to "steal" her pictures from the evening and put them on my blog. I like think of it as a "joint collaboration." (Feel free to re-post this on your own blog Elizabeth~since you did most of the work anyway.)

Costumes were optional. Hallie came as "The Crazy Cat Lady".

Everyone enjoyed new eyelashes.

We all decorated pumpkins.

"Life imitates art"?

And of course the food was amazing! Mrs. Cheryl and Elizabeth outdid themselves with Shrimp & Corn Chowder, Chicken Stew and my favorite Broccoli/Peanut/Raisin Salad. For dessert~Spooky Chocolate Cake with Orange Frosting and Gigantic Candy Spider.
Oh my word, what a good time we had!

P.S. I don't know why the pictures are so small. I guess that's what happens when you "steal" things.

2 comments:

Coach Wheat's Wife said...

What fun you all must have together!!

johnmmil10 said...

Beg, borrow, steal. Right?